Chicago Area Bathroom Plumbing Services: What You Should Know
Parks’ Plumbing & Sewer performs a variety of bathroom plumbing services, such as:
- Upgrading your bathroom.
- Replacing your toilet or lavatory faucet.
- Fixing a leaky toilet.
- Cleaning a slow shower drain.
We also carry a large selection of toilets and shower/tub/lavatory faucets.
Whatever it is, Parks’ Plumbing & Sewer’s licensed Chicago plumbers are trained, experienced, and equipped to handle whatever bathroom plumbing job you might need.
When Is it Time For Bathroom Plumbing Services?
Poor Water Quality
If the water in your bathroom begins to look discolored or starts to smell/taste like rotten eggs, it’s time to get a plumber to check your piping. Park’s Plumbing & Sewer has fixed bathroom plumbing and piping issues for over forty years, so our plumbers aren’t only reliable and professional, but experienced, too.
Low Bathroom Water Pressure
A decline in your bathroom faucet’s, toilet’s, or shower’s water pressure or volume can indicate either a problem with the fixture itself, or the piping for the fixture.
A famous and overlooked bathroom issue can be mold. A growth of mold—some of which can be harmful to health if left untreated— often comes from a buildup of excess moisture somewhere in the bathroom.
This can happen because of a problem with ventilation, a problem with the fixtures, a piping issue, or a combination of all three. If you notice mold in your bathroom, it’s time to get one of our professional Chicago plumbers in to check it out.
Parks' Plumbing & Sewer Bathroom Plumbing Services
So, you know the signs of a plumbing issue in your bathroom—now, how do you know what you’re seeing is actually the problem itself? Is the tub leaking because of a cracked seal, or did a pipe burst somewhere underneath? Did a part of the faucet break, and that’s why there’s no hot water? Or is something wrong with your water heater?
These questions and more are all important, because before the problem can be solved, you have to know exactly what the problem is first.
Luckily, Parks’ Plumbing & Sewer has a variety of excellent bathroom plumbing services that we’ve performed for years with experienced professionalism.
Some of our bathroom services include:
- Toilet Repair.
- We’ll seal up any cracks in the bowl, check the tank for problems, and make sure the outflow drains where it’s supposed to.
- Tub/Shower Repair.
- We can install, repair, or replace bathtub and shower faucets.
- Fixture Repair.
- Your sinks should drain and your faucets should run. Parks’ Plumbing & Sewer can clear the most stubborn clogs or repair the cracked and leaking pipes to keep them running smoothly.
- Toilets come in a variety of kinds. Round or elongated (shape), standard or comfort height (height of the toilet), gravity or pressure-assisted flush (toilet flushing apparatus), and more. We are confident that we can help you with any of them. Whether it’s repair or replacement that is needed, it won’t be a problem.
- Toilet Seats.
- We install both round and elongated seats. Also, we carry special ‘slow-close‘ seats that do not slam down on the bowl when closed, and are very easy to remove for a more efficient toilet cleaning.
- Lavatory Faucets.
- We replace and repair all kinds. We carry fully-stocked faucet repair kits on our trucks, as well as a selection of new faucets if a repair is not an option.
- Tub and Shower Faucets.
- If you are looking for installation, repair, or replacement service for the bath tub and shower faucet-you came to the right place. Just call our office and set up an appointment.